Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Who wants some live blogging?!


Oh my gosh, you guys. This is the busiest week ever! I feel like I won't be able to properly keep you up to date AMC recaps!! For this, I apologize.

I promise to make it up to you. This Sunday, August . . . something, I'm too sleepy to look at a calendar . . . I vow to deliver a LIVE BLOGGGING session of the Daytime Emmys on Paraphrasing Pine Valley! Yes. This sort of innovative blogging has never been done before. I shall comment on the events of the Daytime Emmys (which I like to call "My Super Bowl" . . . except that I really like football, so I think" The Superbowl" is probably "My Super Bowl." I'll call it "My Emmys." Okay?) AS they happen! Comments on things on tv as they happen? When has anyone ever done that?

Wait, what?

Okay, so whatever, I'm doing it and it's going to be fun for all.

Join me on Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment