Sunday, August 23, 2009

Catching up on 'caps . . .



Okay, as I'm catching up on the 'caps, I'm not quite sure what day is what, because it seems like there may have been a repeat . . . but then maybe not. There was definitely a storm/tornado warning in NY. I hope ya'lls are safe!

Also, I really need to graduate beyond the VCR.

Anyhow, I think this is what happened:

Randi and Mitten are keeping that baby. They don't really care that it's not their baby, they are keeping that thing. Sister Police Officer is like, "Guys, seriously. You can't just keep that thing." And they're all, "But if we love it, it's legal." Yeah . . sure.

Funny Doc and Real Preggers are still staking out that bar in Boston, hoping to find Barbados Baby. Well, since Randi stole him, he's not there. But guess who is- Nurse Who Loves Dr. Baby Stealer! YES!!! And if she's there- you know who's not far behind? That's right- mother truckin' Greenlee Smythe Du Pres Almost Lavery!!! I am convinced of this. And nothing will make me happier than Greenlee's return. Except for winning that Mega Millions Lotto. You hear me, God?

Erica and Krystal are in Africa with a bunch of Scorpions who are rocking them like a hurricane. Or just . . . I dunno, they're camping and there's major LOLZ. But then there's a tender part where Erica Kane is sad about the starving children and I really can't mock a call to action to end poverty. I mean this in all sincerity.

Open Mic Night at ConFusion! Dr. Baby Stealer's there! Fake Preggers is there, with her baby (Mother of the Year!) and so is Tad. Turns out Tad's convinced ConFusion to hold an open mic comedy night, which is just an excuse for him to be incredibly unfunny in front of a large audience. You know what else isn't funny? Driving your baby home after downing a glass of champagne- YOU HEAR ME, FAKE PREGGERS?! Man I wish Randi had found YOUR baby.

While all this was going on, Kendall fell down cuz she forgot to take her heart medicine, but then she woke up (lame) and Police Chief tells Dr. Mrs. Police Chief to lie about that whole D.A.'s forensics report business (even lamer!)

Word on the street is Jackson's contract is up. I shall miss ye, Jackson.

3 comments:

  1. i guess that means jackson isn't moving to L.A. with the others. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think so. I will absolutely miss him. He was one of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. about that graduating beyond VCR... your salvation still lies in the hatch of my car. tell N to get off ass and retrieve at his leisure!

    ReplyDelete