Sunday, August 16, 2009

Baby let's cruise . . .



Alright, so by now we all know what happened end of last week in Pine Valley. Opal's, Tad's and Real Pregger's plan to leave Barbados Baby in an alley so Opal could find him and then Real Preggers and Funny Doc could adopt their own baby went horribly awry. Now Randi (God bless her) found the thing and I'm pretty sure she ain't going to give him back.

Dr. Mrs. Police Chief was bein' apparently too honest about Pervy D.A.'s autopsy and now the case is opened back up, much to Police Chief's chagrin. Also, Madion's a drunk and fiesty as ever.

The End.

So the other day I needed a little "pick me up" and bought a copy of Soap Opera Digest for . . . um . . "research" and in the back of the mag, I saw an ad for this.

Why in the name of all that is holy, did someone not make me hip to this earlier?! Are you telling me I can ride on a big boat with Ryan Lavery and JR?!! Can we dance the night away 'neath the moonlit sky, and talk about our hopes and dreams? Will we be allowed to steal babies and get drunk and shoot at each other!? Gosh I hope so. Seriously, I want to be a part of this. Too bad I have a personal ban on all cruise ships.

Though this is incredibly tempting. And on dry land! I wonder how Dr. David Babystealer takes his tea . . .

2 comments:

  1. omg i'd never have tea with that guy. he might put something in it! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you are SO right! The only thing he loves more than stealing babies is drugging people!

    ReplyDelete