Thursday, August 6, 2009

J.R.'s collapse was a non-event and I'm pissed


My intention was to get caught up, but sadly, that did not happen. I’m sure it won’t be too hard to figure out what’s goin’ on though.

Also, THAT WAS J.R.’S COLLAPSE? ABC touted it as some huge event! I feel so betrayed. I wanted hospitalization and tubes in his nose and a colostomy bag! All I got was some crying on Not Babe, and I’m Not Happy.

Wednesday 8/5:
So Randi keeps having these annoying dreams about that baby she didn’t have, and it totes sucks. Looks like guilt isn’t great for sleep.

Kendall REALLY wants to confess about that Stuart murder so she does loudly and repeatedly, much to Zach’s chagrin. Zach does convince Fake Preggers to stay on Kendall’s case, however, and I’m pretty sure he did this by sleeping with her. Yeah, whatever, there's no evidence of that but we all know that's how Zach does all of his "negotiating."

Police Chief’s daughter is super suspicious about Police Chief and why he’s so darn obsessed with helping Kendall Slater. It’s like he’s protecting someone . . . someone close to him. And then Mittens is all, “Well, it’s not like somebody in our family killed someone and then covered it up or anything! LOLZ!” Randi’s like, “Um, I’ll be right back.”

Oh and Junior’s really not happy with that whole CrazAnnie/Grandad thing. Really.

Moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment