Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Today, from my death bed


So last night I had a dream that I was invited to join the national live tour of "All My Children" (oh if there WAS such a thing!) and the only real characters from the show who were there were Mittens and Dr. Mrs. Police Chief. Everybody else was some two bit made up character because I don't think they could afford Lucci or Mathison. All the two bit characters were really mean to me (I wasn't allowed to talk to the real ones) and it made me sad, so I decided to quit and yelled at everyone about how they should be nicer.

Then this morning I woke up with the swine flu, or the plague or, like, a bad cold. Coincidence? Probably.

Wednesday 9/2:
Lavery's taken little The Other One cuz Zach is actin' all crazy and stuff and Lavery would prefer his child only be subjected to his own weirdness. Zach's like "Sure, fine whatever, I'll just keep the broken one" which makes Lavery even ANGRIER and he's for REAL taking and keeping The Other One! Erica Kane has decided to move in with Zach, which is both awesome and not awesome. It would be more awesome if Kendall could stay in her darn secret room because Erica is SO going to find out about this whole Robot Kendall in jail instead thing!

Junior still has the cancer, so he's getting chemo and it makes him think about how much he loves Not Babe and stuff. Tad was there and surprisingly un-annoying while Junior got his treatments. Way to go, Tad. Maybe I don't hate you.

So Funny Doc is in jail because I think it's illegal to fake a baby's death and then abandon it in an alley with the hopes of pretend finding it and stuff. I'm no lawyer, though. You know who is, or at least almost a lawyer- Not Babe! Over at The House of Ill Formed Plans (a.k.a. The Martin residence) the gang convinces Not Babe to move in with Dr. David Baby Stealer so she can spy on him. That is sooo going to mess with Junior's game.

Kendall's in The Secret Room, for once, and that story she's writing is so boring that it puts even her to sleep! Luckily, she envisions the night of Stuart's murder (one more time, ya'll!) and, zoinks, she realizes she didn't actually shoot him!

Dr. David Baby Stealer just hates dealing with all these "lawyers" and "custody battles" and such, so he think that Amanda should just move in with him so they can take care of the baby together. Oh, and he'll drop all the charges. Amanda's so easily bought (remember how she got knocked up in the first place?), I'm pretty sure she's going to take him up on the offer.

Fake Preggers gets 5 phone calls in a row and the person doesn't leave a message. GREENLEE!!! Please?!!!??!?!?

PS- Dude, Fake Pregger's baby was born around the same time as Barbados Baby, right? Why is BB so much bigger than Fake Preg's baby? Barbados Baby is practically like one of those giant Maury Povich babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment