Sunday, September 13, 2009

Catchin' up part un



Sorry I missed two episodes you guys. I have no excuse except "I'm lazy."

Thursday 9/10:
The president of "The Network" that airs Erica Kane's television extravaganza is p.o.'d about Erica's little tirade about the impoverished children. This president, Shirley U. Jest, wants Erica Kane to apologize. Shirley's apparently never met Erica before, because if there's one thing Erica doesn't do, it's apologize to people. So she quits. Erica, not Shirley.

Funny Doc is not thrilled about this arrangement of Real Preggers living with Dr. David Baby Stealer. He makes Krystal make Opal fake a heart attack or gas or something, so Dr. Baby Stealer is paged to the hospital (I love it that doctor's are so old school and still get to wear pagers) so he can go hang out at Baby Stealer's crib (nyuck nyuck) and see his wife and give her some wedding rings and junk. Dr. David Baby Stealer has already said that Barbados Baby doesn't really have to change his name to Dr. David Baby Stealer, Jr., and that he can stick with Barbados Baby, but he's like, "Dude, I hate Funny Doc. Keep my son away from him," so you can only imagine where all this nonsense is going.

CrazAnnie and Scott agree that they probably shouldn't make out, and Lavery busts all up in the joint and accuses Crazy of stealing Emma. Well done, Lavery, you lost your child, AGAIN. Turns out CrazAnnie didn't actually steal her (hellloooooo ankle bracelet!) and Emma instead went to Zach's because she's evil and she's got some sort of plot she's plotting. Don't trust her, Zach. Zach calls Lavery and he's like, "Yo pick up your kid." And then Fake Preggers stops by and yadda yadda yadda Zach is going to use his mind control powers to convince CrazAnnie to confess to Stuart's murder. I dunno about you, but I kind of stopped caring about who actually shot that guy.

Erica Kane shows up at Lavery's house and she's buggin' about the fact that she quit and that no one cares about the children. Lavery's like, "Well, I just got back here with my daughter, whom I thought was kidnapped, but let's go get dinner! Yeah!" So they go to dinner and talk about how they can raise money for the kids (not to be confused with The Boys) and they dance (always with the dancing) and then Lavery's like, "I've got an idea!" I wonder what they're going to do . . . bingo night? Yard sale? Dunk tank? I'm stumped!

Dr. David Baby Stealer is REALLY unhappy that Funny Doc was in his evil lair, and he's like, "Real Preggers, your baby or Funny Doc! Check a box!"

No comments:

Post a Comment