Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dancing and slapping and poison, oh my!


Is there anything more delightful than watching a Baby Stealing Doctor dance? I don't think so.

Thursday 9/17:
It's still Dance A Thon 2009!!! It's a Dance A Thon! It's gonna last for a while, people!

See the rules are this: you raise money, you get to sit down for a sec. You don't raise money (I'm talking to you, extras in the back) you keep dancing until you get one of those ridiculous charley horses because you don't get enough potassium in your diet and your fall to the ground writhing in agony. That's what happens.

Nerd Boy has to pee. Nerd Boy doesn't raise any money. This means Nerd Boy might wet his pants.

Lavery and Erica and Grandad and Annie DO raise money. So they get to take a break, and Lavery gets all up in CrazAnnie's face and she tries to slap him and I so don't blame her for it because he is really, really annoying.

Zach and Fake Preggers are on camera pretty much the whole time, and Kendall's watching at home and she's so angry that she calls Zach but Fake Preggers answers so it's like super awkward.

Lavery's kinda onto Zach and how he maybe has been letting CrazAnnie see Emma but I missed most of that because TV decided to have a Test of the Emergency Broadcast System during their conversation. Thanks a lot, Test.

Grandad keeps having flashbacks about the night of Stuart's murder, but they're pretty much useless, because they tell us nothing. He just keeps seeing all those people with their guns and junk but doesn't see the murder. Gosh I wish folks in Pine Valley would have productive flashbacks!

I guess Lavery's deciding to be on the "offensive" with this whole CrazAnnie thing and he's gonna tell her what's what, so Erica fakes a hurt foot and since Grandad's busy flashing back (zoinks!), CrazAnnie and Lavery have to dance together or they'll be disqualified. They're doing it for the children. You know, I really do believe the children are our future. I mean, I think we should teach them well, and you know, let them lead the way. We should like, show them all the beauty they possess inside. Maybe give them a sense of pride? I dunno, to make it easier? Let the children's laughter . . . nevermind.

JR and Not Babe are falling in love and . . . well, I guess that's it. They really love each other. BORING!

Then Madison steals some water and poisons it. That's my girl!!!

2 comments:

  1. Reading your posts is so much more fun than watching the show. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And let me add...that's saying a whole lot because AMC has always been my fave soap.

    ReplyDelete