Thursday, September 3, 2009

Who wants to buy a baby?


I'm not sure what it says about me that I kinda feel for Dr. David Baby Stealer these days. I'm going to blame the dark cloud of my swine flu . . . what am I saying? I always root for Dr. David Baby Stealer.

Thursday 9/3:
So there's this baby, his name is Barbados Baby, and everybody wants him. Dr. Baby Stealer, Randi, Real Preggers . . . all of those fools. That's basically the gist of today's episode.

Randi is super sad, which I'm kind of over. Her sadness manifests itself as bitchiness, which I think is uncool. Snap out of it, Randi! Just get a kitty or a gold fish or learn how to crochet! Anything to stop your whining! Police Chief is the only person Randi will talk to, but Brot thinks maybe Mittens should be consoling Randi instead of Police Chief. Brot is always the voice of reason. One of these days, I want him to be all, "Um. Hello? Guys? I was in WAR for goodness sake. Like, for reals war. And I always have such a sunny disposition- you people need to shut it about your babies."

Tad and Fake Preggers visit the not dead D.A. about the options for Funny Doc and Amanda to keep Barbados Baby. Basically, there are none. Dr. David Babystealer wins. He always wins.

Funny Doc decides to add "murder" onto that laundry list of crimes (because faking a baby's death and abandoning him isn't enough) and he SWAT team style kicks in Dr. David Baby Stealer's door and totes holds a gun on him. Well, Amanda, even though she was asleep during the first part of the kicking and the gun stuff, knew he was going to pull the old SWAT team move, shows up at Dr. Baby Stealer's lair, and tells Funny Doc not to shoot anyone and that she'll totes move in with him!

Okay, so who's going to buy me that awesome All My Children issue of ABC Soaps?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment