Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The I Have a Headache Recap

Opal wasn't in this episode, but this photo pretty much describes how I feel right now. I've got a smidge of a headache, so this might have to be brief, ya'll.

Tuesday 9/22:
Madison was all, "I'm gonna jump!!" when she was on the roof. And I was all, "Do it!" But she didn't jump and they supposedly put her on bus back to Hell (where she came from in the first place) but she's so evil she reappeared in Erica Kane's office and now she's holding Mittens hostage or something.

Aidan took Kendall back to the secret room. Then stole her tv. And . . . well, that's kinda of it, he stole her tv. Also, remember how they had the sex that one time? Yeah, well, now he still stole her tv.

Zach is super ticked off Lavery's all up his business about the impending CrazAnnie confession. But I kinda think it is Lavery's business for once. I mean, his did daughter killed everybody's favorite Uncle. Oh, they want you to think that CrazAnnie is just SAYING Emma did it, but CrazAnnie and I both know better.

The. End.

Oh no wait! Erica slapped CrazAnnie.

The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment