Friday, July 17, 2009

TGI just want my kids back.

You'd think there'd be at least 1 hairdresser in Pine Valley- everyone needs a haircut these days! Just an observation.

Friday 7/17:
You remember that super old lady who's Barbados Baby's new mommy? She didn't actually adopt him. Guess she's just "borrowing" him until Amanda wants him back, which is right now. Boy, does she want him back.

Emma's everyone's favorite/least favorite person, since she holds the key to who shot Stuart, because she, you know, shot Stuart, even though she's telling everyone Kendall did it. Emma calls CrazAnnie at Grandad's house, but Lavery totes interrupts the convo. Gosh Lavery, mind your own bees wax, a 7 year old needs her privacy! CrazAnnie decides to use Aiden's anklet ramming, I mean "jamming" device and go visit her daughter . . . while wearing a nightie. I understand that Annie's all sexy now, but can we put at least one actual article of clothing on this woman? All I see are bathing suits and robes.

Kendall tells a hilarious story about raw eggs with her sons, Heart Valve and the other one . . . I mean, I'm assuming it was hilarious. She laughed and stuff, but I couldn't hear it because every scene with those kids is a symphony of banging toys and babbling. I think we're supposed to feel sorry for her? I dunno.

Fake Preggers visits Grandad's house to talk to CrazAnnie, and totes figures out Crazy ain't there, which puts Lavery in a tizzy, and Kendall, I'm guessing, confesses to killing Stuart but I think we're supposed to think that Crazy did it.

Oh and Junior is SOOOOOO grossed out that Grandad is going to marry fine young scantily clad crazy chick. TGIF!

Not that much to report in this episode. Honestly, this was a little kid heavy, and whenever one of those little rugrats comes on screen I pretty much tune out. They're cute and all, but they're no Haley Joel Osments.

*Bonus points for anyone who caught an Arrested Development reference in this posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment