Friday, October 9, 2009

We've got a barn, let's put on a christening!


Friday 10/9:
Police Chief agrees with me, and thinks that kidnapping CrazAnnie was, like, the worst idear ever. Secret Aidan Man uses his sexy accent to get a "I killed Stuart" out of her, but we're all pretty sure she's just saying that.

The Ghost of Stuart, collar askew, won't leave poor Grandad alone. Not only is Grandad's fiance missing (he's lost his fiance, the poor baby!) but Stuart's all, "Come on Grandad, you totes know stuff about my murder!!" Over at Lavery's, Emma's all, "I'll tell my secret if I can see that whackjob of my mother." And Lavery's all, "I'm all angry and junk!" And Erica's all, "But how does my hair look?!" It's basically just a whole mess of chaos and we're not getting anywhere with this.

Dr. David Baby Stealer wants to throw a late night shot gun christening for Barbados Baby! This guy is full of surprises. Real Preggers thinks Funny Doc should be the godfather, and Dr. Baby Stealer thinks Marissa should be the godmother. This kinda works out, but kinda doesn't because Funny Doc feels left out of the mix. So the priest splashes water on Barbados Baby's giant head, and Dr. Baby Stealer gets super creepy and thinks now he and Real Preggers have some sort of magical union and Funny Doc just wants his wife back.

Secret Aidan Man drugs CrazAnnie and takes her to Lavery's so she can talk to Emma and maybe, just maybe that kid will finally spill the beans. Well, Erica's there and being a total beyotch, and then Grandad shows up and he's all angry because a buncha idiots abducted his fiance and everyone starts yelling and gosh it's annoying and ZOMG Emma falls down the stairs running away from this room of lunatics!! Falling down the stairs is a popular pastime in Pine Valley, huh? I mean, besides all of the drugging and baby stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment