Thursday, October 22, 2009

FINALLY!!!



Thursday 10/22:
Let's cut to the chase, shall we? Grandad killed Stuart, his brother, Scott's father and Junior's uncle. Grandad did it and I was right all along. Okay, well at one point I did say that Emma did it, but then I recinded that so I'm still right. It was Opposite Day . . .

In other All My Children news, Maddy's Daddy has those tapes, but Madison confessed before she kicked the bucket and now everyone can be happy. 'Cept everyone in Police Chief's family. They think it's weird she's dead even though her contract was just renewed. We'll see how this plays out.

Laves and Zach want to get to the bottom of this and it's pretty clear that Emma won't talk to 'em. Zach's like, "Maybe we should use try a different approach" and Lave's is like, "Hmmm . . . I don't know. Hey, here's an idea! Let's change our focus!" And I just shake my head. Long story short they're going to get the truth about how CrazAnnie killed Stuart from Grandad, but see Grandad killed Stuart. Good luck, you guys.

At the Yacht Club Dr. David Baby Stealer is unhappy that Junior and Marissa are married, and at hospital I'm pretty sure the chemo nurse is unhappy that they're making out in the middle of the chemo room. I don't know much about chemotherapy treatment, but that just doesn't seem safe. It also seems annoying.

Also, Fake Preggers is worried that Juno's gonna be a baby stealer (small b) and take the kid she popped out but then gave up. Look Juno, there are other ways to fill the void that modern life has created in your soul. Get a puppy instead. They're cheaper.

And then Emma flashes back and we all find out the big ol' secret that Grandad's a murderer. Grandad knows it too. Did I mention I knew it all along?

1 comment:

  1. maybe the actress formerly known as Madison will replace someone else on the show? Or she could just end up doing ghost-cameos. Stuart seems to be doing quite well with just that.

    ReplyDelete