Thursday, October 15, 2009

I know that guy!


Thursday 10/15:
Very important happenings! Natalia got shielded and is a for reals officer now! And she got a gun! And you know what- I KNOW the guy who gave her her gun! (Well, the actor who gave her the pretend gun.) That guy who was like, "Hey, here's your gun," I KNOW him! I did theatre with him! Back in Baltimore, we were in "Gigi" together. He was Gaston and I was Gigi. Imagine my excitement when I saw him give Natalia her gun. You may recognize him from other episodes of AMC. In fact, he totes married Kendall and Zach on the boat! And there he was, today, giving Natalia her gun. And I know that guy! He's a really nice guy and a great actor and totally deserves a lot more material on AMC. Granted, marryin' people and givin' out guns is definitely important, but he could get much meatier stuff. Maybe he could be a doctor and give Emma an IV and then she could like, die and he could feel super bad about it. Maybe he could be a priest and marry Grandad and CrazAnnie and then Scott tries to stop the wedding, but the priest is actually a ninja and breaks Scott's arm in half with his superhuman strength. The possibilities are endless. And I KNOW THAT GUY!

Some other stuff happened too. Zach's got a plan, Scott's a wimp, Secret Aidan Man tries to break Kendall outta hospital and Natalia shoots one o' them . . . with a gun . . . and I know the guy who gave it to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment