Sunday, November 22, 2009

All My Children Farewell to NYC Show!


Since I didn't want to plaster the internet with my personal photos, I invite you to enjoy the above artistic interpretation of my experience at the All My Children Farewell to NYC event yesterday.

It was my first time in Staten Island AND my first soap fan event and it completely ruled. Vincent Irizarry, Michael E. Knight, Darnell Williams and Ricky Paull Goldin spent the afternoon telling hilarious stories and answering audience questions, and we even got a little bit of insight on the move to L.A from the men themselves. It was so amazing seeing 4 of my favorite actors from my favorite show live and in person. The meet and greet was also really fantastic, and they even spent personal time with everyone who stuck around for the reception, despite the fact that it ran about an hour late.

I can honestly say that those guys are some of the nicest folks I've met and they're all wildly attractive. WILDLY attractive! I only wish I could've mustered up something a bit more interesting to say to Vincent *swoon* but hey, I was starstruck. I'm glad I even remembered my own name.

I'm really bummed this is probably my last opportunity to go to one of these events. Hopefully, they won't forget about us East Coast folks when they head out to LA LA Land!

PS- Duuuuuddddeeee, Chuck Pratt was fired!! Holy cow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment