Monday, November 2, 2009

Technology: 3, Me: 0


Let me tell you a little story . . .

Yesterday, we here in America did something that we like to call "fall back," meaning Daylight Savings Time kicks in . . . or turns off, I can't remember which. Regardless, all the clocks in the U.S. of A. were supposed to change, including DVRs. Well, yesterday, I made an attempt to switch the lovely DVR clock back, but according to Mr. Paraphrasing Pine Valley (whom, for the record, I love with every fiber of my being, I mean that. Seriously. More than Kendall loves Zach and more than the old JR loved booze), I was "doing it wrong." So he took over the task.

And you guessed it, I taped the news instead of AMC. I have remedied the DVR situation, and have now "done it correctly" and Tuesday All My precious Children will in fact, be recorded. Of this I am certain.

I shall consult some of those regular recaps today. For tomorrow is another day, and then I shall arise anew with DVR clock that is appropriately set. Fare thee well, my friends. And Godspeed. May Daylight Savings Time smile upon you and may your own television programs be recorded to your every hearts desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment