Monday, January 4, 2010

Hayley's Comments

I tried for 20 minutes to upload a picture of Kelly Ripa onto this blog post. I also tried 20 minutes trying to figure out a better pun on "Halley's Comet." Lame on both accounts. You know who isn't lame? Hayley. Hayley rules and I've missed her and that hot hunk of man she's married to.

Monday 1/4/10:
2010!! Holy crap 2010!! Holy crap, Hayley's back! She and Mateo and their tv crew (she's on a tv show in L.A., 'member?) fly their helicopter right on to Grandad's back yard, right in the middle of his second weddin' because they are super bad a$$. See, they're in Pine Valley because gonna film a show about how absolutely awesome it is. Needless to say, Hayley isn't thrilled that her father marrying a psychotic, stabby, brother killin', young chick for the second time. I don't think anyone is thrilled about this. In fact, I've never seen a more pissed off looking group of people at a wedding.

Meanwhile, in a place not nearly as awesome as Pine Valley, Dr. David Baby Stealer tells Greenlee about how she's been asleep for a year, everyone thinks she's dead, and dag, her legs don't work. She could have a surgery for her legs, but she may sorta die. (What was that about not freaking her out immediately upon waking, Dave?) So Greens is torn. Does she call Laves and drop this whole "I'm not really dead" bomb on him and then go and die from the surgery? That would seriously blow. Or does she just not tell him and then well . . . I guess that's it. Greenlee reminds herself about how he's always really dug her and she's all, "Ryan's always gonna love me. Totally."

Back in Pine Valley, Laves isn't thinkin' one bit about Greenlee. Instead he's feeling up Erica Kane and generally being all Lavery about it.

Madison's Creepy Dad is put on trial for being a big abusive jerk, and he's gonna plead not guilty but then Madison totally blackmails him so he pleads guilty instead. I hope that's your last act of blackmailin', Madison. Good girls don't blackmail.

Duuuude! Who's stoked for the 40th Anniversary Spectacular tomorrow?!!! I just wished they could resurrect Leo. I've always preferred a little Leo with my Greenlee

No comments:

Post a Comment