Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ryan Lavery!



Today we celebrate the birth of the glorious Ryan Lavery!! Happy birthday, Laves!! May you get all of the bicep revealing turtlenecks your heart desires! Huzzah!

Tuesday 1/19:
Grandad's out of hospital, and CrazAnnie's totes worried he's not letting on just how sick he is. NeoColby is way too self centered to give a s**t just how ill he might be. Instead she's all "reverse- Parent Trap" about it, trying to break up Grandad's marriage up and everyone is kind of annoyed at her antics.

It's Ryan Lavery's birthday!! Why didn't I get the day off of work? His birthday kinda has him down, and he visits Emma and then gets so wasted at ConFusion Madison has to take him home (Sounds like every birthday I've ever had, Lavery. Minus the visit to the kid.) Erica Kane has set up a lovely candlelit dinner surprise (actually, Opal has) for Laves at his condo and there's a bunch of "Do we like like each other, or just like each other? Or do we like like like each other?" junk which is seriously exhausting. No amount of "tee hee, I don't want to reveal my true feelings" stuff is going to make me believe that these two should be a couple. You hear me, ABC?

Guess what? Jake's Barbados Baby's father. Hooray, right? Well, JR was kinda bummed, because he loves kids and who wouldn't want that adorable worable wittle bitty muffin to be their child? Meanwhile in Malaysia, Massachusettes, Greensleeves has convinced Dr. David Hayward Baby Stealer Greenlee Healer to go back to Pine Valley and tell everyone the truth. He happens upon Not Babe at hospital and confesses, and for once girlfriend is super pissed about all of his dying, not dying, my baby, not my baby nonsense. Way to finally get some lady cojones, Not Babe!

Dr. Dave goes to Jake and Amanda's place and he's like, "I'm not the father and I'm not dying." And they punch him!! Both of 'em! They pop him right in the kisser! And you know what? He freaking shakes it off. That's my man. That's my baby stealing, DNA hiding, not actually dying evil doctor! Now, here, let me console you.

No comments:

Post a Comment