Friday, February 19, 2010

T.G.I. Tire Iron!


In the past two days, everyone's been kidnapped!

Updated: A super keen observer (thanks, Kari!!) pointed out that Erica Kane did not, in fact, kidnap Dr. David Baby Stealer. Instead that was Tad and Police Chief and she was just standing guard over the guy or something. I blame the weird one sentence ABC recaps these days for my misinformation. Their "David Hayward does something evil" and "Colby complains about something" episode recaps aren't keeping me in the loop. Guess I should just watch 'em online, huh?

Updated Update: The ABC recaps are back!

Friday 2/19:
Poor Dr. David Baby Stealer. That guy can't catch a break. Erica Kane has totally kidnapped him and tied him up. Albeit, he's loosely tied up but tied up just the same. I'm assuming this Erica/Hayward kidnapping was is directly related to the the Laves/Greensleeves kidnapping that happened in the past two days. Dr. Dave is sad and just wants to break away from those slack ropes and marry Greensleeves because she understands him and it's the closest thing he'll ever have to love. Except me.

Laves has got Greensleeves on lock down too, and he gets her all worked up and she faints and Funny Doc comes over to check on her and she's like, "Funny Doc, Laves has seriously got to chill. I mean, whatever, yeah, I'm still in love with him, but it's not happenin'." Yes, Greensleeves! Go to Hayward! It's what you (I) want!

Junior's got the cancer and needs some bone marrow and everyone is getting a swab to see if they can donate theirs to him. Except CrazAnnie. Junior's like, "Bish, please. I don't want none of your skank-a$$ bone marrow." So Grandad sends her home and she breaks a glass and Scott (for the zillionth time!) tells her it's over and then she finds a tire iron that NeoColby planted outside and she's totallllllllllly going loco this time! We've seen with CrazAnn can do with a tire iron and it ain't pretty. Get that room ready, Oak Haven. It's only a matter of time.

Next week: Brooke's back! (I'm convinced this is the lady that Grandad asked Tad to go find, just fyi). Thank goodness. Erica needs to get a little payback for the torture's she's putting my baby stealing, drugging, vengeful boyfriend through!

No comments:

Post a Comment