Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow my goodness where is Grandad's secret love child?!

It snowed like 72 feet here in NYC, so I got a snow day!! Thanks, snow! And sorry in advance for trash talking you tomorrow when you ruin my weekend and get all dirty and icky.

Friday 2/26:
Looks like Miguel the Grandad Secret Love Child is a bone marrow match for Junior. Hooray! Miguel is also a big freaking jerk and didn't get on the plane and now Junior slipped into a coma and I'm getting seriously distraught about his cancer. This storyline is killing me, you guys! Luckily, CrazAnnie went rogue . . .rouge? . . . rogue and is totes getting tested without Junior's knowledge and I'm sure she'll be a match and Junior's gonna wake up in a few months with some crazy beyotch marrow in his bones. At least that's what I'm hoping.

Dr. David Baby Stealer and Greensleeves got married! Greensleeves totally wants to "consummate the marrige" (wink wink) with him, but he resists, because he doesn't want mess up the fact that they're friends and he can tell her anything and he really likes her and they have a special connection. Um, that kinda sounds like love to me, Hayward, but whatevs. Thank you for saving yourself for me. Greensleeves is totally onto the whole Erica/Hayward thingy thingy about Erica wanting Fusion and making Hayward help her make that happen and junk. So Hayward tells Greensleeves that it's all gonna be okay and that he's the one doing the the manipulating (which Erica totally overhears) but it kinda sorta seems like he's not being truthful. I swear to goodness, Hayward, if you burn Greensleeves I'm going to be so t.o.'d. Oh, I'll still be in love with you, but that will make me sad for a second.

Drunky 1 and Drunky 2 (Laves and Funny Doc) have the BRILLIANT plan to get Nurse Gayle's help to take Hayward down. They drank a bottle of brown liquor between the two of 'em yesterday, and now they're freaking genius private eyes? Gayle's kinda down but not super down, because she saw Greensleeves and Hayward making out and this hurt her feelings. But also the Drunkies are drunk, and I think she's a little leery of helping out a buncha lushes. And then there's the thing about how she's got the hots for Hayward, and she's got confused feelings of jealous and lust. I feel you, girlfriend. I feel you.

No comments:

Post a Comment