Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Day Melody Agreed with Lavery



Today's episode has made me so very very angry that I could just punch the air. And not in like a "Hooray" way but in like a "I don't like you, Charles Pratt, Jr." kind of way. Is all of this nonsense his final "screw you" to viewers? I mean, before it was pretty bad, but seriously, Chuck. Grrrrr.

Wednesday 12/16:
Madison finally stands up to her abusive father, with a little help from Erica Kane, and she's taken for questioning and then Police Chief says he wants her to move in with him and Dr. Mrs. Police Chief of Staff, which seems weird, but I like them so, cool.

Kendall keeps calling Zach and Laves from some L.A. cell phone (how I'm not sure, since she's bound AND gagged) and she mumbles stuff to Laves, but Zach still thinks she's being a beyotch. Opal goes to Zach and says how she keeps dreaming of Kendall and then a phone ringing (man, she's good) and Police Chief traces the number and is gonna call the LAPD, and Erica comes over and she's like, "Something's not right" and FINALLY Zach's like, "Yeah, all this is really weird. Imma go save her." So he calls Secret Aidan Man (he's in towel, goodness gracious he's in a towel) and he's like, "I want my wife back." Boom, it's on!

Now onto the most infuriating court case ever. EVER! Is Judd Nelson a social worker or a judge? Because he just keeps helping out CrazAnnie and coaching her and junk and Grandad gets on the stand and UGH it's just too much!! Long story short, CrazAnnie's case is thrown out or dismissed or whatever and Laves is like, "FOR REALS?" And I'm like, "I KNOW, LAVES!! COME ON!!" Then Grandad and CrazAnnie celebrate and Grandad thinks they should get married again. They got married like 2 seconds ago, so I don't know the purpose of that, but whatever, this is clearly Pine Valley, Crazytown right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment